Fairfield Intermediate School, OH
netTrekker Just Got a Lot More Personal
If you've logged into netTrekker recently, you may have noticed a few changes.
To start with, you'll see a completely new user interface specifically designed to provide a more personalized, engaging, and productive learning experience for teachers and students.
NEW Customizable Homepage
- Streamlined look and feel
- Quick access to Read Aloud and Dictionary
- Remove certain Subject or Navigation widgets or drag and drop the widgets to meet your personal preference
Have a look at the Help topic on customizing your homepage.
Role Based Access to Content
Helps users to more quickly and efficiently get right to the specific resources that meet their personal needs.
- Students will not have to sort through resources specifically designed for teachers, like lesson plans.
- Teachers can quickly access lesson plans and state standards information the need.
Have a look at the Help topic on User Roles.
NEW Options for Sorting Results
Use the new sorting feature to reorder your search results based on a variety of criteria.
Have a look at the Help topic on sorting your results.
NEW Vote on Your Favorite Resources
Teachers and students can vote on their favorite resources. You can quickly identify the resources that are recommended most by your peers by sorting your results to see those that are Student Recommended or Teacher Recommended.
Have a look at the Help topic on Voting.
It's now easier than ever for teachers to connect with the rest of the netTrekker community to share integration tips, best practices, and favorite resources. Quick links to netTrekker Village, the netTrekker Customer Center, and Online Learning will help teachers get the most out of their netTrekker subscription.
Have a look at the Help topic on My Community.
For netTrekker Administrators improved usage stats and customizable viewing/printing of Admin Usage reports, and the ability to accept email addresses as usernames, will help you to more efficiently administer your netTrekker subscriptions in your school/district.
All of these enhancements are available for free in your netTrekker subscription! If you have any questions about any of these changes, please call your netTrekker Account Manager at 877.517.1125
Attention netTrekker Teachers & Administrators
To take full advantage of the new enhancements specifically designed for teachers, it's very important to have all of your teachers log in to netTrekker with usernames designated with the Teacher role.
- If you're not yet registered as a Teacher, ask the netTrekker Administrator at your school for your Teacher Code.
- Click here to watch a short video on how to register as a teacher.
- Contact your netTrekker Account Manager with questions.